DELIVERY AND PACKAGES
As I have mentioned on other pages, I am a very discreet guy and your privacy and discretion is paramount to me. I want to re-assure all of you that any packages I send will never have any reference on the outside of the package as to what's on the inside of the package. To re-assure my international buddies, the customs declaration will detail the contents in a single word 'clothing'. I have given you a couple of examples of how my parcels look when being mailed.
The item description on your Paypal statement will be 'GOODS ITEM NO' followed by the 8 digit item number. There will be no mention of the item you have purchased.
There are a few different delivery options for you to look at depending on your individual circumstances.
1. First Class Royal Mail - this is the normal postal service and is FREE.
2. First Class Royal Mail Signed for - this is the normal postal service for which a signature is required on delivery. This service is £2.50.
3. Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day delivery - this is a guaranteed next day delivery service and requires a signature on delivery. This service is £5.99.
4. CollectPlus Service - this service allows you to have your order delivered to a local shop or store of your choice. This is the total solution for those of you who can't have orders delivered to your home address. You can pick it up from a location of your choice. Go to www.collectplus.co.uk to find the locations near you. This service is £5.99.
5. International orders are mailed by Track and Trace service for which a tracking number will be provided after mailing. The charge for this service depends on the weight of the order.